tirsdag 10. juni 2008

The scrapper has landed!



This weekend was awesome..I had such a great time with my friends Ingeborg and Lise!!
And I met Helle and Marianne. Two wonderful girls.(isn't all scrappers nice?? )

We had an early rise at 4.50 friday morning. But from 3pm on friday until 4.30 pm on sunday we where on a roll. One class after another.. Oh, I had such big hope before I left, that I would finish all my projects at the crop. *haha* I won't do that mistake again.

..yes, there where things that went wrong by the organizers, but can you really blame them? I mean; nearly 500 people on the most *shock*, something is bound to go wrong.
But they handled it the best they could. No hard feelings on my behalf.

I must say I'm eager to lay my hands on the projects I've started (most of them anyway), so hopefully I'll have a chance this weekend.

Oh... had to by another pair of crocks.. orange of course. So now I'll soon have a rainbow of crocks *lol*

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hei Mi@! og takk for sist. Jeg har utført tagge-oppdraget og sent oppdraget videre. Og så tagger jeg deg tilbake, for jeg har blitt tagget av en annen også med en annen oppgave. Du må nok ta turen innom bloggen min...LOL

    Marianne

    SvarSlett
  2. Hey, neste år blir vi flere nordmenn på SAG ;) hehe. Flott bilde dere har fått tatt - og den t-skjorta skulle jeg gjerne hatt *leeeeeer*

    SvarSlett
  3. Der var du :-) Moro! Ikke så dreven at jeg blogger på engelsk jeg da, men... Ser du scrapper, er utrolig facinert av det, men har ikke fingrer (eller tolmodighet, for den del) til det.
    Ha en fortsatt fin sommer, vi snakkes nok igjen. Og kommer du hit, gi lyd fra deg, så tar vi en kaffe :-)

    PS! Legger deg til på linklista mi, ok??

    SvarSlett